Past Fire Apparatus

The district's first engine - The Fire Fighter Fire Truck Co., 1955 Ford.

 

The fire district's second engine - Alexis Fire Equipment, 1962 International.

 

The third engine - Howe Fire Equipment, 1964 International.

Equipped with an around the pump foam capability.

 

The district's fourth engine bought when the Hickory Point Mall opened.

Alexis Fire Equipment, 1979 International.

 

Rescue 7 - Alexis Fire Equipment, 1992 Ford

 

 

The fire distrist's fire aerial bought from Western Springs, Ill.  fire department.

A 1977 102' American LaFrance.

 

 

The fire distrct's first squad, 433. A 1998 GMC Suburban.

 

     

2002 EVI Spartan

16" Non-Walk-In, Cummins 330 Turbo Engine, Modular body with nine compartments, Holmatro hydraulic extrication tools mounted in rear compartment, 8 KW Generator, top mounted compartments with haz mat equipment, EMS response equipment, Monitors, Struts, Cribbing, Opticom, and Roto Ray.

1996 KME Renegade

Cummins 300 HP engine, Hale 1500 gpm pump, 1000 gal. tank, 1000' 5" hose, Deck monitor, 6 KW generator, Front discharge, Opticom, and Roto Ray.

 


© 2019 Hickory Point Fire Prot. District